Last Updated on April 9, 2021
Are you looking for stylish and comfortable round circle chair?
I’ve reviewed the best circle chairs for comfort and style and after reading this article you will know my recommendations.
Check the quick list below for links customer reviews and prices for the circle chair recommendations or read on for the full review:
Circle Chair Top Picks
OSP Designs BF25292-11 Papasan Chair
Create a laid back vibe in your home with our twist on the classic papasan chair design. Nest into the generously large Dacron-filled cushion. Enjoy the boho styling of our durable resin wicker wrapped Over a metal frame. Complete with a 360° swivel to twist and turn to your heart’s content. Tune in to a time when listening to your favorite albums and sipping on a cool, refreshing drink was your only ambition for the day. Add a bit of fun to your living room, family room or dorm with our easy, casual papasan chair. Available in several exciting colors and Finishes. Durable, well built and just plain fun!
Features & details
- Thick padded, button-tufted polyester Cushion
- Metal frame wrapped in a durable resin wicker
- Great for homes, dorms, apartments
- Seat width: 38″ Seat Depth: 36. 5″
- Great for teens and adults
Rosevera SH-H6 Hearst Swivel Accent Chair
Update your living room with the rich style of Rosevera headrest swivel accent chair. Stylishly versatile, this accent round Chair doesn’t have to be confined to just one place. It adds a luxurious look to any room in your home. This swivel chair is comfortable, and not only does it offer swivel mobility, allowing you to easily turn to talk to your family, It also serves a practical purpose as a great additional seating in your place when there’s a guest. The durable premium fabric requires minimal maintenance while providing a luxurious look to your home.
Features & details
- Features a kiln-dried solid-wood frame covered in layers of plush high-density foam Cushion that creates a deep and comfortable Seat allowing instant relaxation.
- The Seat cushion with pocket-coil Springs and elastic webbing serve as the base, and the entire chair is upholstered in an elegantly designed fabric that adds charm and style to this swivel chair
- The industrial strength swivel mechanism is made to last; swivel feature allows the lounge chair to rotate a full 360 degree easily on its stainless steel fully ball bearing base
- Complementary removable lumbar pillow Included to provide support along your entire body during your relaxation
- No assembly required. Dimension: 34’’ L x 31’’ W x 30’’ H.
Yaheetech Adjustable Modern Round Tufted Back Chair
- Sturdy And Durable: this swivel chair is made of high quality PU and strong chrome steel, not easy to damage and very durable to use
- Height Adjustable: the chair’s height can be adjusted from 30.9’’ to 36.6’’ to meet your different needs
- 360°Swivel: 360°swiveling design realizes easy direction and makes the chair easy and convenient to use
- Modern Design: stylish and fashionable design perfectly decorates your living room and also adds a touch of elegant charm to your office or restaurant
- Versatile: the chair combines fashion and function, perfect for bar counter, living room, dining room, and more
Home TopGo Ball Backless Round Lounge Chair
- Based on the feedback from customers who have purchased this product, we have summarized the following points regarding color selection】There are five colors to choose from: white is simple and versatile, mostly used in office buildings, office lounges or reception areas; classic and vintage red can be used in cafes, bars, living rooms; passionate orange can be used in the city’s lively square; young and fashion pink is the perfect decoration and leisure area for ladies’ bedrooms; blue is fres
- 【Made of High-density fiberglass, durable and environmentally friendly】Glass-fiber reinforced plastic boasts high strength and heat insulation. It is anti-aging, corrosion-resistant and rust-proof with strong plasticity and durability. Environmentally friendly materials, fashionable and popular.
- 【Comfortable Structure Design & Security Assurance】The natural recess in the center of the stool is ergonomically designed to allow you to sit comfortably for long periods of time. The raised edge protects your waist and there is no risk of falling.
- 【Versatility & Practicability】The Fiberglass stool are suitable for leisure squares, shopping centers, hotels, bars, private gardens, villas, hot spring areas, cafes, terraces, tea sitting, lawns, bar streets, commercial streets, friends gatherings, etc. It is the best decoration and lounge area for leisure and entertainment.
- 【Aesthetic】Futuristic design and novel colors correspond to visual aesthetics. The sculptural and exquisite appearance is treated with polymer jewelry, providing perfect visual enjoyment—【Item Size & Weight 】21.5”(L) x 21.5”(W) x 18”(H); 6.5 KG.
Blazing Needles Solid Twill Papasan Chair
- 100% Polyester
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rattan Papasan Chair Frame NOT Included
- Dimensions: papasan cushion: 48 inches wide x 48 inches deep x 6 inches high
- This item is Made in the USA and imported
- This item contains only Papasan Cushion
Sculptor Alice Könitz was commissioned to develop ideas for new types of museum seating that Beta Main—and soon, The Main—can use permanently in its galleries. Two prototypes were selected for production: Circle Chairs (2017) for the intimate environments they create both for looking and conversation, as well as their sculptural beauty, and Triangle Chairs (2017) for their many possible configurations and ease of use in the space.
For more photography guides and tips read these articles
Könitz’s work, which is oriented in the physical object as well as the social space it creates, values model-making. In siting prototypes within the prototype of Beta Main, the museum has a unique opportunity to learn directly from visitors what may or may not be working in the process of making a museum and, more specifically, to better understand the experience of interacting with the seating in a gallery setting. We invite you to share your feedback by completing a brief survey available at the front desk in Beta Main.
PAST PROGRAMS Performance: Mecca Vazie Andrews: Title X V. 1
Performance with Mecca Vazie Andrews.JUL 16, 2017 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM Mecca Vazie Andrews: Open Rehearsal
Open rehearsals with Mecca Vazie Andrews.JUL 15, 2017 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM Mecca Vazie Andrews: Open Rehearsal
Open rehearsals with Mecca Vazie Andrews.JUL 14, 2017 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Sketching with Alice Könitz
Sketching with Alice Könitz.JUN 10, 2017 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM as·sem·ble: a performative reading
Join us for a performance and reading incorporating Senator Elizabeth Warren’s full remarks on then Senator Jeff Session’s nomination as attorney general, Coretta Scott King’s letter, poetry, music from Arash Saedinia, and Alice Könitz’s Circle Chairs and Triangle Chairs, currently on view at Beta Main. JUN 7, 2017 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM Opening Reception: Star Montana with Alice Könitz
Join us for the public opening reception of Star Montana’s portraiture with Alice Könitz’s experiments in museum seating.MAY 7, 2017 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM ABOUT ALICE KÖNITZ
Alice Könitz (b.1970 in Essen, Germany) lives and works in Los Angeles. She is the founder of the Los Angeles Museum of Art (LAMOA), an experimental exhibition space that she describes as a “platform for an organic institution that lives through participation.” In 2014, LAMOA was included in the Hammer Museum’s biennial Made in L.A. 2014, winning the Mohn Award. Könitz had solo exhibitions at Commonwealth and Council, Los Angeles; Galerie Nächst St. Stephan Rosemarie Schwarzwälder, Vienna; Wall House, Groningen; LAXART, Los Angeles; Susanne Vielmetter Los Angeles Projects; Hudson/Franklin, New York; University Art Museum Long Beach; Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions; boom-editions/Shane Campbell, Chicago; and Luis Campaña, Cologne; among others. Her work has been included in group shows at the Wilhelm Lehmbruck Museum, Duisburg; mumok, Vienna; Hammer Museum, Los Angeles; Armory Center for the Arts, Pasadena; Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; MAK Center for Art and Architecture, Los Angeles; Villa Arson, Nice; Kunsthaus Dresden; London Institute; Midway Contemporary Art, Minneapolis; Tirana Biennial, Albania; and others.